Improving the quality of music teaching in University of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Thanh Hóa associated with the development trend of the country (Vietnam)
Thanh Hoa University of Culture, Sports and Tourism, with a long history of 55 years of construction and development, is gradually innovating, approaching and integrating into the higher education system. One of the unique disciplines that contribute to the overall performance of the school is the vocal arts industry. With the change as well as the new directions of music today, schools and teachers need to develop learning goals and strategies that are suitable for students.
2. Vu Thi Tuoi (2016), Measures to solve high vocal range in teaching vocal music, Master’s Thesis: Theory and Methods of Teaching Music, National University of Arts Educations)
3. Ho Mo La (2008), Teaching Methods of Vocal Music, Bach Khoa Dictionary Publishing House, Hanoi
4. Tran Ngoc Lan (2011), Methods of singing well in Vietnamese in the singing arts, Vietnam Education Publishing House, Hanoi.
5. Ngo Thi Nam, Tran Minh Tri, Tran Nguyen Hoan, Music and music education methodology (volume 2), Education Publishing House, Hanoi, 1993.
6. Ngo Thi Nam, Singing, University of Education Publishing House, Hanoi, 2004.
7. Nguyen Thi Nhung, Music Genres, Music Publishing House, Hanoi, 1996.
Copyright (c) 2021 IJER-International Journal of Educational Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the GPH Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.