EXTENDING VOCAL RANGE FOR A MEZZO-SOPRANO IN VOCAL TECHING FOR LIGHT MUSIC
Popular music is one of the genres of music loved by the majority of young people. The teaching of popular music has now been included in the professional vocal training program in major art training departments in our country such as: Military University of Culture and Arts, Hanoi College of Art, National University of Art Education, ThanhHoa University of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Hue Academy of Music, Ho Chi Minh City Conservatory... It is very necessary to improve the quality of singing popular music in schools, especially with the expansion of the range for female voices.
2. Nguyen Bach, Tien Loc, Hanh Thy (2000), Italian - French - Vietnamese musical terminology, Music Publishing House.
3. Pham Tu Huong (2003), Basic Music Theory, Hanoi Conservatory of Music.
4. Pham Tu Huong, Vu Nhat Thang (1993), Hoa Thanh Textbook, Music Publishing House, Hanoi
5. Mai Khanh (1998), Vocal Book, Young Publishing House, Ho Chi Minh City.
6. Nguyen Trung Kien (2001), The method of vocal pedagogy, Institute of Music, Hanoi.
7. Ho Mo La (2008), Method of teaching vocal, encyclopedia Publishing House, Hanoi.
8. Tran Ngoc Lan (2011), Vietnamese good singing method in the singing arts, Vietnam Education Publishing House.
9. Vu Tu Lan translated (1985), Basic Music Theory, Hanoi Cultural Publishing House.
10. Thuy Loan (1993), A Brief History of Vietnamese Music, Hanoi Conservatory of Music - Music Publishing House.
11. Nguyen Thi To Mai (2013), "About vocal techniques in Vietnamese opera", Journal of Culture and Arts.
12. Tu Ngoc (1991), Excerpt from twentieth century world music, Hanoi Conservatory of Music.
13. Tu Ngoc, Nguyen Thi Nhung, Vu Tu Lan, Nguyen Ngoc Oanh, Thai Phien (2000), Vietnam Music Progress and Achievements, Institute of Music, Hanoi.
14. Do Xuan Tung (2002), Explaining international common music terms, Hanoi Conservatory of Music, Hanoi.
15. The Vinh, Nguyen Thi Nhung (1985), T2 World Music History, Hanoi Conservatory of Music.
16. Nguyen Xinh (1983), World music history volume I, Hanoi Conservatory of Music.
Copyright (c) 2021 IJER-International Journal of Educational Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the GPH Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.